Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mi Casa Su Casa : Wood Delivery

Since the Larga Distancia project has ended, I'm kick starting a brand new one, that involves my living room, which is being named, Mi Casa Su Casa. I have a home now, and its now time to share it with you too!

I want to make the most out of the space that I now have, and would like to launch it with a little show that features contributors' artworks. These contributors would be people that I am in touch with, whether they are artists, or non-practicioners.

Hence, I've decided to give it my all, and to spend some money to make the space more exhibition-friendly. It's my day off, so I made a trip to the wood shop this morning to get 11 pieces of 12mm plywood from the drafts I made last night. These were intended for mounting on the walls, so that I minimize any drilling from potential art pieces that may be installed.


Here's a video that documents my attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment