Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ink & Spindle

After viewing countless posts by Harvest Textiles, i chanced upon Ink & Spindle, their textile design friends, and some photos of them conducting an open studio and creating a print run of their textile entitled, " Chalk in Snow" . Here's a snapshot of it from this entry


I'm really intrigued at how they print and register on their beautiful textile, makes me excited about creating more more more and more of my own textiles! : )))))

I also admire them for being eco-friendly. They have a whole list of ways they try to sustain this under the eco-friendly section of their website. LOVELY!!!

to end off, here's a picture of their stall at Finders Keepers - a design market( sigh, we don't have it here in Singapore... )
LOVELY LOVE IT LOVINGLY!!!!! AAAA these are driving me mad. I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment