Saturday, March 19, 2011

POPIN: Craft Tea Party!

Today was the launch of the POPIN Craft Tea Party!


I arrived at about 2.30pm to see the huge patchwork quilt covering part of the green at LASALLE College of the Arts, and with a good number of crafters having tea and sewing/knitting/stitching! : )


It was a wonderful(rare) sight, having like-minded people mingle and work together and chatting too, over tea and little bites!


Spotted! My 1 m x 1 m piece (inspired by Borong-Polok) amidst the rest!


I'm really happy today as Mandy taught me how to knit, and I'm a pretty fast learner! I'm going to make a long scarf, which means I need more woolen yarn!


It was also really great as Angie and Hiang Tee from Team Vidyalay crashed the party, and learnt how to knit from our dear teacher Mandy : )

More POPIN Craft Tea Party photos

No comments:

Post a Comment