Friday, March 4, 2011

Plaster Bandaid Casting with Mandy

I was at Mandy's after school today to lend her a hand, in this case, i'll be lending her a 'body'.

She has been working on a series of work that involves body casting, and I happened to be a willing party as I was interested to find out what my body in plaster form would look like. It had been part of a project that I didn't manage to complete too, years ago, so in some sense, it was like completing an unfinished business : )


I had to apply vaseline and lotion all over myself first before the plaster bandage covered me. This will allow the cast to be removed without hassel.


moving from the body to the shoulders...


next to the neck, chin and lips... wait for it to dry completely... then dislodge it!



TADA! It's makes for a photo opportunity too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment